4.07.2009

another favorite thing...


Surprise! I have a new favorite thing! I know it's probably not normal to post about perspiration, but when you find something you LOVE and something that WORKS it just makes you super excited...no matter what the product. That is why I am posting about the BEST deodorant I have EVER used! There are so many rules when it comes to deodorant. Some say use the same thing and don't switch. Others say that you will sweat less if you switch things up. Well, I have tried it both ways and have yet to find something that works....until now. It's called Certain Dri and you can find it at Walgreens. A little more expensive than what you might pay, but worth it. In fact, it is so great that you only need to put it on ONCE before bed. It's true! I don't even need to put it on in the morning before I run. Once before bed and you're good to go. I'm sorry that the topic of this post is not the best. SWEAT?! I know, but who doesn't worry about it? Anyway, check it out or give it a try! You'll love it :)

2 comments:

jewels said...

I am so excited about your favorite thing. I will for sure try it because I apply secret like 2 times a day.

Amy and Kris said...

THat is such a great deodorant! It is a little pricey though & I found that Avon carries one just like it. Its like a dollar I think & its called On Duty 24 hours in original scent. Its amazing. I actually only have to put it on every other day. Gross I know, but it really works! ha ha!