7.14.2009

I love my Pork Chop!!

If you ever are in need of a good laugh, come on over and hang out with Johnny! Seriously, the most random child you will ever meet. The boy is his OWN person and refuses to do anything ANY way except his own. I love to take pictures of him because it shows what was going through his mind at that particular moment. You have to be quick with him, because it will change in an instant. Keep in mind, that he LOVES to dress up. It doesn't matter where we are going or what we are doing. Every day is dress up day with him. And when he gets tired of the costumes we currently have...he makes up his own. You will know what I'm talking about when you see the picture with him wearing safety goggles. I love you, Pork!!



he's a bird watcher with moon boots!



armed robber...or something!



serious cowboy!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

He is definately a cute kid! A great kid! A polite kid! He must have fantastic parents!

Myrna said...

He is so cute! He reminds me of Jeremy. Actually that should be Jeremy, you guys grew up TOOO fast!