7.09.2009

Independence Day

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm finding it harder to keep up with a blog in the summer time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE summer! What I don't love is being out of my routine. But, I'm not going to complain seeing as how we only have 41 days left until school is in session! Can you believe how fast time flies? It's crazy! So, routine or not, I'm going to enjoy the summer life while I can.

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July holiday! Here at our house was pretty low key. We spent the day lounging and enjoying having no where to go. That was during the day. Later that afternoon, we headed out to our traditional park area and oohed and aahed at the Stadium of Fire fireworks show. We never actually go inside the stadium, but I'm here to say that the show is just as good laying on a blanket on the temple grounds. We had planned to enjoy the evening on our own, but ended up with some friends calling wanting to join the festivities. Hey, the more the merrier I always say. So, thanks Perez and Rockwell families for joining our party! You are welcome every year!








No comments: