I guess it's been a little while since my last post. Lots going on, but I haven't been great about recording it. Anyway, Aaron was invited by Brother Coombs to go fishing this past Monday night. He got home, packed up the boys and all of their fishing gear, and headed out to a little pond in Herriman which is pretty close to our house. The boys were SO excited and couldn't wait to get out and brush up on their fishing skills. Brother Coombs is our neighbor and loves to invite my boys fishing. I'm grateful he enjoys spending time with them and is willing to extend an invitation. I asked Aaron how the boys did and he said that they were catching them left and right. In fact, it was happening so quickly that Aaron barely had time to bait his own hook when one of the boys would have another bite! The boys only brought home 2 of the many fish caught, and gave the rest to Brother Coombs. I'm sure we'll be planning a fish fry real soon:)
2 comments:
Cute blog! I love all the BYU attire in the different posts. I am a die hard! What a fun fishing trip!
That looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment