9.30.2008

tag...i'm it!

So, my sister-in-law Heidi tagged me last week and I am just now getting around to it. I also just noticed that my last entry was forever ago! I've been kind of a slacker so I'm glad I have the excuse to update my blog.

These are the rules:

List 6 quirks about yourself and then tag 6 people by leaving a message on their blog that they've been tagged.

1- I CANNOT stand a mess! My ENTIRE house has to be in order at all times. I can't even sleep if there is a single cup in my sink. Not quite sure that's a quirk, maybe it's just obsessive compulsive behavior?!

2- I can't go to sleep at night unless I have chapstick on.

3- I have a fetish with numbers. I love to memorize numbers, dates, ages, etc. It doesn't matter who it is. If I find out their birthday or phone number I will never forget it. Kind of strange when you consider the fact that I not only HATE math, but I really stink at it.

4- I always start my day with soda. Not the healthiest, I know, but I can't seem to function without it.

5- I can't stand having water near my face. Of course I clean my face, but I do it quickly and then remove my face from the running water. Being ON the water doesn't bother me that much, but the fact that it is near my face drives me crazy!

6- Every time I eat a meal I immediately follow it with something sweet. Doesn't matter how full I am, there is always room to satisfy my sweet tooth.

I tag: Lora, Melanie, April, Becky, Jaime, Tracy

6 comments:

Mel said...

I did not know you had a blog!! That is so funny and it is so cute!! I have already done this tag awhile back. I loved your answers!!

Laura said...

Anne - I love your blog!! I just saw from facebook that you were "updating" SO cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

Forget all of those, what about the woob from 1964! I'm pretty sure it's a quirk to sniff the crap out of a blanket! Nothin but love, Jeremy.

Heidi said...

Nice that my own husband barely acknowledges my blogs existence but he comments on yours! Ha ha!

Amy and Kris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!!
LOVE,
KRIS, AMY, KALEIGH, KADEN & BRIANNA

Heidi said...

Jer says still holding on the blanket quirk...