Since the boys have been bugging me all week to do pumpkins, I decided the night before Halloween was pushing it far enough. We did have good intentions to complete our project for FHE, but Johnny wasn't feeling so hot and we didn't want to leave him out. Oh well, better late than never is what I always say:) Anyway, it was worth the wait because they turned out super cute. We grew our own pumpkins again this year, and since our boys actually planted the seeds themselves it was quite exciting for them to see the finished product. It's hard to believe that we've already made it to Halloween. Before we know it we will be saying the same about Christmas. Time sure does fly and I've been trying really hard lately to make every moment and every memory count with my boys. I've realized we don't have many years left of them actually wanting and enjoying these projects as a family. I'd like to hope that these good times and feelings will go on forever! May we always remember the good times....


2 comments:
Yeah we're doing ours after school. Talk about procrastination! Better late than never!
I love the story along with the smiles on each face! Great job on those pumpkins!!
Post a Comment