
riding "collectivo" or the bus in cabo

enjoying authentic mexican food in puerto vallarta

this window shows the separation of the pacific ocean from sea of quartez

our last night with our hilarious waiters!

jackson and johnny "gettin down" at a camp carnival dance

a view from our glass bottom boat tour in cabo san lucas

cabo san lucas

jackson on the beach...i love this shot!

a fun filled day of camp carninval!

shopping in mazatlan

looking up from inside the ship

puerto vallarta

dolphins putting on a show for us. this is looking over board from the ship

our atv guide stopped so we could get the beautiful shot overlooking puerto vallarta

the streets of puerto vallarta

johnny's smile says it all!

our formal night

our cruise ship, the "pride"

they look good enough to eat!

the BEST burgers ever!!

the gang sightseeing in vegas!

picking up the kids from camp carnival....the BEST invention ever!

a gorgeous sunset in puerto vallarta. it doesn't get more beautiful than this!

me and my honey lounging on the lido deck:)

noey...my sista...my friend:)
So, we are back from vacation and I thought it was time to post a couple of pictures. We left on the 22nd of November and we got home on December 2nd. It was such a great time since we were able to share this vacation with Aaron's sister, her husband, and their two boys. In fact, we had such a great time we are thinking about making this a Thanksgiving tradition. The vacation started in vegas (just for an overnighter), then off to Long Beach for a seven day cruise. For all you Mom's out there, let me just say, a cruise is the only way to vacation! There are people to plan and cook your meals, drive you wherever you want to go, make your bed (with mints on the pillow even), and clean your bathroom! Now that's my idea of a getaway! Once we docked we stayed on in Anaheim for a couple of days so we could take the boys to Disneyland. They've been before, but having them a little older was so much fun! It makes it SO nice when your kids are not only tall enough to ride everything, but they aren't afraid to go on anything. And can I just say that if any of you out there are planning a trip to Disneyland, might I suggest the week AFTER Thanksgiving?! Our longest line was a 25 minute wait. Not only that, but the weather was wonderful! I felt so grateful to enjoy such a wonderful trip with my family! An all around great time!! Mexico was fun, but I sure am glad to live in the US of A. It's good to be home, but I still look forward to our next cruise! :)
4 comments:
Fun! FUN! I'll admit that those dance moves are pretty intense! I can only hope you busted out your "signature" dance move. ;)
It looks like you had so much fun. I am a total cruise girl too and think it is the only way to go!
Fun, Fun, Fun! So would you have taken your kids one the cruise if they were younger? Jason is trying to convince me to take all of our children on a cruise and I think he's CRAZY! That just doesn't seem like a vacation to me considering there are five of them and the youngest is only 8 months. What do you think?
I love the pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast -- especially your boys! How much fun! I can't wait for my next vacation... I just love em! :)
Post a Comment