
I realize that this post is a couple of days early, but then again, it's never too early to start positive thinking when it comes to the Cougars! As most of you know, my husband is a HUGE BYU fan! Our lives pretty much revolve around the games, (home and away), when fall rolls around. Well, when we were first married Aaron worked Saturdays and missed pretty much every game. During that time, (7 years to be exact), he would remind me that one day he WOULD have season tickets. Needless to say, we have had season tickets for the past 3 years and he is loving every minute of it :) As much as he enjoys the games through out the season, the final Utah vs. BYU is BY FAR his favorite part of the season. He was able to get tickets the past two years and decided that no matter what, he would attend this year too! Turns out that he was able to snag a couple of tickets and was pumped and ready to go.....that is until he realized the day of the game is the same day we leave for our family vacation :( (boo hoo about missing the game...not about family vacation) So, he found a home for those tickets and we will be cheering the cougars on from our car. I don't even have to say I hope they win, because I already KNOW they will! What a perfect beginning to our vacation it would be. Let's hear it for our cougars and as my friend posted on Facebook, "may all of our dreams be blue!"
2 comments:
Can I just give a big Amen!!!!! So sad to here you have to miss the game! Too bad we couldn't have bought those tickets from you - I would have loved to have been there all decked out in Blue!!! RISE AND SHOUT THE COUGARS ARE OUT... Go Cougars!!!!!
I have been dreaming in blue and white all week!! I am making a special treat for everyone at work who will show there true school spirit tomarrow!! Mr. Brunner accused me of causing contention--I said that one week a year the Lord expects a little contention!! have a great vacation!!!
Post a Comment