
I love posting about my new favorite findings! Me and a couple of my neighbors have made it a ritual to go out to lunch and get pedicures on a semi-regular basis. Since it is a semi-regular basis, my good friend Kami found this product to help with the in between stages of our outings. She told me about it ( BTW, you can purchase it at Walgreen's for $10) and I wasn't sure it would work. Well, I'm here to tell you that you should go right out and pick one up TODAY! The PedEgg is AmAzInG!! Of course, nothing beats a good pedicure, but this sure helps with the nasty skin that seems to creep in without warning. I'm sure I'll love it even more come sandal/flip flop weather season! Thanks, Kami for the great find!
3 comments:
I look forward to your favorite things updates. I have seen these in the stores, but now I will have to have one! Thanks Pookie!
I've wondered about those pedi-eggs, good to know that it will be worth spending the money. Thanks for the tip!!
So funny that you post that because I was just thinking I wanted to try this but wasn't really sure how great it would work. Now I know!
Post a Comment