
So far, no complaints about 2009. Well, maybe the amount of snow that Mother Nature has felt impressed to give us! Other than that, life is good. Our little family rang in the new year with an enjoyable and fun filled evening with family, food, games, and hours of Dance Dance Revolution (which I highly recommend trying if you haven't already)! I go through the same emotions every December 31st/January 1st. What would I have changed about the year? Do I have any regrets? Was I a better Mom, friend, wife, sister, and daughter? You know, the standard questions. And it turns out that every new year I realize that there is always room for improvement. I love my life and where I'm at and am thankful for the learning and growing experiences that come with each new year. I'm hopeful that 2009 won't be an exception. Since I tend to follow tradition, I thought I would list a few things I either look forward to or goals I hope to accomplish in 2009.
* more family vacations
* to be more organized
* practice being more patient
* adjusting to having both boys in school FULL TIME
* scheduling a regular date night with my husband
* sticking with my exercise program
* accomplish one good deed a day
* being aware of how blessed we are and not to take it for granted
Here's to 2009! May we all try to make memories and live each day without regret!
3 comments:
Well said Anne!
I love them!!! I need to practice having more patience!
Oh the first of the year... when there is no where to park at the gym and the fast food lines are short! I love it! Here's to all of our new goals!
Post a Comment