6.23.2009

Just call me Martha

I had to make this post because I am so proud of myself! I have been complaining, for atleast a year, about how much I want a new kitchen table. More specifically, new chairs. Just ask any member of my presidency :) Anyway, you know how after a couple of years things just look worn all on their own? Well, throw in the facts of light colored chair cushions, children, not to mention everyday life, and you get disgusting chair cushions. Since getting a brand new table is out of the question right now, I decided to get domestic and re-cover the seats myself. I found a store in Orem that was closing out certain material and I was able to get enough to cover 6 chairs, plus extra for only $20!! Isn't that great?! End result....Mom is thrilled and no one will have to listen to me complain about my chair cushions for what will hopefully be a LONG time!

*Note, I'm only posting the after pictures because I'm too embarrassed to post the before!*


2 comments:

Tracie said...

Super cute! I need to do that to mine too! I will call you to help!! ;) I love the colors an dpatters you chose!

Laura said...

Martha Martha Martha!! The chairs look amazing! Way to go!