
So, I have been OBSESSED with a new book series that my good friend got me started on. The author is Karen Kingsbury and she writes an AMAZING series of books. The first series is called REDEMPTION and if any of you are interested in reading these series, REDEMPTION is where you need to start. The second series is called FIRSTBORN, and I am three books into that series. I seriously CAN'T put them down and I don't remember the last time I was this involved in a book series. Not only is she an AMAZING author and grabs you from the first sentence, but she is a Christian author so there is NO swearing or suggestive scenes. Just GOOD reading! That being said, I don't want to hear any complaints when you decide to read these books and everything else in your life gets put on the back burner. I'm just sayin'! Still, do yourselves a favor and read them. You won't be sorry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment