
You know when you find something good and you just want to share? Well, this past week I went to Costco and found these things called Bagelfuls. Have you ever heard of them or even tried them? Well they are a bagel with cream cheese already in the center. Great idea! If your mornings are anything like ours it can get pretty hectic and sometimes you just need to throw something in the microwave and go! Not so much for my boys (although, they do like them) they need more to eat in the morning. Me, on the other hand, am loving them. Seriously 20 seconds in the microwave and you have a delicious bagel without the mess. Crazy days when I am posting about a quick breakfast, or even snack, that helps make my life easier. Anyway, if you decide to try them, purchase them at Costco. You will get more for your dollar! Happy eating :)
5 comments:
Those look really good, I will have to give them a try! Thanks for the info!
I love these...they are delicious...especially the strawberry ones.
I couldn't get enough of those -- especially when I was pregnant! They are tasty!
Oooo, sounds really yummy!!!
I've been wondering about those. I'm glad to know. I'll have to get some for the boys!!
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment