+of+abc_paper.gif)
I have some great news that I wanted to post this afternoon. As most of you know, Aaron started working in the insurance industry last month. Quite a difference from pharmaceuticals, I know. Well, he has been putting the pedal to the metal and trying to really get things off the ground since February. The business has been great, however there is this little rule about passing an insurance exam with a 70% before he can legally sell. It just so happens that today was the big day! YAY!! He called me at 10:00 this morning to inform me that he had passed with an 81%! Words can't express how proud I am of him! Not only is he the hardest working person I know, but he was able to study and pass this test in the midst of all his stress and sickness without 1 complaint! I have never known such dedication as I do in my Husband! He is, without a doubt, my hero! Now, with the test passed he is free to sell and dedicate 100% to his new job. I am so excited for this new chapter in our lives and I look forward to what the future holds for us. Congratulations, baby! I knew you could do it!!
4 comments:
What a relief! I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats!
Congratulations!! That's awesome!!
Congrats!!!
Yay Aaron! What what!! ;)
Post a Comment