
I am SO incredibly sad that Danny went home last night! Never being in the bottom two shows just what kind of an artist he is. I'm sure he'll get an album out of this experience and you can bet I WILL be buying it when it's released!!
So about the final two. Although I am a HUGE Kris Allen fan, I was hoping he and Danny would be the final two! Not only are they my favorite (I've routed and guessed they would be in the finals since the beginning), but if they made it to the final two it wouldn't matter to me who won. I would consider them BOTH winners! I have to say that I do like Adam Lambert, but he is NO Kris Allen!! So, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE for Kris next week. I realize that no matter what happens he will probably still get a record deal. I just want him to be crowned THE American Idol!
GO KRIS!!!
2 comments:
I agree with your post 100% I loved Danny and was hoping that he and Kris made it to the end. But now that only Kris is there, I will be voting my behind off to do my best to get him the Win. I'm sooooo NOT an Adam fan and if he wins I'll have TWO very disappointing years with AI.
We love Kris too & were super sad to see Danny go. We love Kris for other reasons too, like the fact that he has your brother's same name with the same spelling & everything, plus he's super cute & a great singer! :)
Post a Comment