


For family night this past Monday, we took the boys to their first Bee's game. I think for the most part they really enjoyed it. Aaron got us seats along the third base line and although it seemed a good idea at the time to sit by the opposing team's pitchers, the sun was BRUTAL! Luckily, the sun does finally set and we could watch the game in enjoyable weather. The boys brought their mits in the hopes they would catch a fly ball. Not so lucky in that department:) However, they did make friends with a pitcher from the other team who gave each of them (and Aaron) a ball. Talk about making their day! I'm such a space cadet and forgot to bring our camera, but I did manage a couple of pictures later so they could show off their first professional baseballs. I think even more of a highlight for them was the fact that "Bumble" (their mascot) signed both their ball and their programs. Baseball, family, food, and fun. All in all, an excellent family night:)
No comments:
Post a Comment