
Okay, so Aaron is officially off to Scout Camp! Let me just say that personally I enjoy the preparation for backpacking more than organized camp. It took the two of us all day Saturday to prepare a list, shop, and organize the food. We got up at 4:00 AM today to pick up food from Mom and Dad's and pack the coolers. Up until earlier this evening I thought we had remembered everything.....WRONG! Mom called and said we had left the bag of grated cheese in her refrigerator. Thank goodness the Scout Master from 7th ward isn't leaving until tomorrow. The good news is that if that's the only thing that was forgotten, we didn't do half bad. Don't you love the scouting program? I can't really say that I did until I really understood the meaning of it. Watching the love and dedication my Husband has for it has really strengthened my Testimony. I am so grateful to have a small part in helping with it. So here's to a good week for Aaron and his troop and also to the boys and myself who will be flying solo! I pray we ALL make it through:)
No comments:
Post a Comment