
So...I forgot to post this right after it actually happened and today Jackson asked, "How come Dad gets a post about Scout Camp, and I don't?" Good question, I thought. So here is a post about Jackson's very first Scout Camp. He went last Wednesday to a place called Jeremiah Johnson day camp. He went with all of his troop and leaders and had an absolute blast! Aaron was totally bummed, of course, because he was at his troops Scout Camp at the same time and wasn't able to attend with Jackson. Oh well! I'm sure there will be many more chances:) Anyway, Jackson did a lot of fun activities including: canoeing, BB guns (yikes!), crafting and just getting dirty (hey, he is a boy). Just a one day event, but he talks about it like it was a week. I'm grateful that he has the love and desire to participate in scouts. Thank heavens he has a terrific Dad to set such a great example. It looks like with Aaron's calling and having just the two boys, I'm in for a lot of camping over the next few years! Hooray for SCOUTS!
1 comment:
Fun for Jax! I can't wait for those things. We've never gone camping and I get so sad about it cause we went all the time growing up.
Post a Comment