7.22.2008

Dino's, Cousins & Carl's





What a great day we had! Not only was it our first time to Thanksgiving Point's Dinosaur Museum, but we got to enjoy it with Amy, Kaleigh, Kaden & Brianna. I was surprised how much there was to learn about and see. Unfortunately, I think the kids enjoyed the water & fossil brushing more than the educational part. No matter, they had a blast and I'm sure we will visit again one day:) After the museum we headed to Carl's Jr. for a little lunch, a lot of playland, and good conversation. It seems forever since we've been together and it was nice to catch up. It's sad to think that the warm summer days are slowing coming to an end. School in 3 weeks, baby! I still have mixed emotions about that. Anyway, thanks to Amy and kids for a great day. We love you guys!:)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so bummed we didn't get to go. Maybe next time. :(

Amy and Kris said...

Oh my gosh Anne, that first pic of Jackson with Johnny I swear is Kaden in a few years!! Kaden makes that exact same face as Jacksons' making when he poses for pictures! Holy cow! We had a great time & we should get the kids together more often! Thanks again!
Amy