8.14.2008

school days...school days

After much anticipation and many a sleepless night, my boys found out today who will be their teachers for the upcoming school year...YAY! Jackson will have Mr. Cox. Not so sure about this one since this is his first year of teaching at Harvest. I am, however, trying to keep an open mind about it. The good news is that he is NOT in a trailer. Johnny has Miss Gurney. She came highly recommended from another Kindergarten teacher at Harvest and isn't a trailer either. I'm sure there will be even more excitement as well as nerves tomorrow when we get to visit the classrooms and meet the teacher. I can tell they are both SO nervous, but trying very hard to put on a brave face...so cute! We all remember being there and getting older doesn't omit any butterflies. They are going to do so great and I keep reminding them that Mom will be there to hold their hands if they get scared. But wait...who's going to hold Mom's hand?! Hooray for the 2008-2009 school year:)

No comments: