
This post is in honor of my sweet husband who has been looking forward to Saturday's game since the season ended last year! I was feeling a little guilty about talking badly about the cougs so I thought I would make things right by sending a shout out. I have to admit that my husband is VERY passionate about a lot of things, but BYU games are probably at the top of that list:) There aren't many things in life that he does for himself. I would have to say that he is the least selfish person I know and I love that about him. That is why I feel bad having thought "oh no, here comes BYU season...again!" It's the one thing in life, besides his boys, that he makes time for. I guess I can't begrudge him of that right. The season tickets have been bought, and he and Jackson are looking forward to Saturday's opening game against Northern Iowa.
Oh rise and shout, the Cougars are out along the trail to fame and glory. Rise and shout, our cheers will ring out as you unfold your vict'ry story. On you go to vanquish the foe for Alma Mater's sons and daughters. As we join in song in praise of you our faith is strong. We'll raise our colors high in the blue and cheer our Cougars of BYU. Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra, Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra, Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra GO COUGARS!
1 comment:
Ya, I'd get you a t shirt, except you know I'll probably have to potty train Belle before I go just so that I can cut out the diaper expense for the month to afford one for myself ;) Ha ha! Jk! But you know they'll be like $60!
Post a Comment