8.18.2008

the wheels on the bus....

The day finally came; the much dreaded first day of school indicating that summer is officially over! It was a very successful day and I think we can all agree that we are glad it is over. Too bad we have to do it all over again on Monday with Johnny....you know sleepless nights and first day jitters and all:) Aaron and I took Jackson this morning since it is kind of a tradition. Plus it was good for Aaron to meet his teacher, Mr. Cox. He missed the open house due to scouts (big surprise, I know). Turns out that Jackson knew more kids in his class than he thought and that eased his fears. I can't believe how big he is getting and how grown up he acts. He came home today with the biggest smile on his face saying it was the "best first day, ever!" This is a good sign. He already has homework, but was fine with that. Let's hope tomorrow he is singing the same tune:)





1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hey maybe this year in art class Jax will learn how to draw nurse tools for all his game playing (or mom tutoring) needs!