8.05.2008

The Last to Know!?


Stupid AMAZON! I just got my book today. I haven't even started it yet and I think I'm officially the last person to know how it ends. Aaron even called me yesterday and says, "honey, I know how the book ends and everything in between!" I of course tell him, "ya, right!" And he proceeds to tell me that a woman at one of his offices needed, I guess, to talk with someone about it and talked about it with him. I told him that if he tells me anything he will live to regret it. (not really, but I said it anyway:) He then goes on to ask questions like, "who are the characters again?" I can see him trying to get it all straight in his mind...so funny! Anyway, I'm hoping to get around to it sometime this week. I just hope it lives up to the hipe because I always worry about stuff like that. Guess I'll have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh that really sucks! I knew that was going to happen and that is why I reserved it and rocked the midnight madness! It's so good, I can't wait for you to finished so we can all talk about it!